The next edition of the Sports Business Indaba (SBI) will be held as an online event on 26-27 November 2020, and will aim to create an interactive platform for in-depth debate about the future outlook of the sports business industry, as well as assessing the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, which also brought the world of sport, to stand still.
SBI will feature close to 120 international and mainly, leading South African sports business’ personalities, sharing their thought leadership on how the sector of sport and recreation should, put in place the best sustainable strategies, to ensure its future survival.
The programme, will also feature the inaugural Leadership in Sports Awards to bestow recognition upon sports administrators and executives, service providers, sponsors, the media, etc, for their unselfish endeavours, in this vibrant industry.
SBI will feature individual and topical Forums, which will cover a wide spectrum of debate on the future outlook of sport in the country, under the “new normal”.
SBI will feature the following Forums:
- Women in Sports Business Forum
- University Sports Forum
- Grassroots Sports Development Forum
- Pro Sports Forum
- Sports Management Education Forum
- Government Sport & Recreation Forum
- Sponsorship Forum: Part 1: Rights Holders & Agencies
- MassActive Events Forum
- FitActive Forum
- Sports Business Leadership Forum
- The Future of Sport Events Forum
- Future Trends in Sport Forum
- Sponsorship Forum: Part 2: Sponsors’ Perspectives
For more information on the Indaba and Awards, visit: www.sportsbusiness.co.za
Tickets are available from Quicket
For more information, contact: Gerrit Davids: (Director)
Mobile: 082 496 1657