Story, Mission, Vision
MyPressportal is geared towards the South African Market
How it works...
A press release can have a huge impact on the marketing of your company, as many journalist use press releases to communicate new happenings from all types of companies and NGO's.
MyPressportal is FREE. We do not plan not to make this a paid service. If you would like to know more about the system, please read the FAQ.
How it started?
A free press release system does not exist in South Africa. With a system in place to achieve this, users can register and submit their press release, without too much hassle. South Africa's online industry is still growing and many companies are not making full use of such tools as a FREE press release portal.
We have a dedicated team, which reviews the submitted press releases to make sure these fall in line with the the PRESS CODE OF SOUTH AFRICA.
Pressportal has been in operation since 2002, making it one of the oldest free press release systems in South Africa.
- We have a very active user base, submitting press releases daily.
- Our users range from PR Agencies, marketing agencies to corporate marketing team's including small business owners.
- Our reach has increased via different channels, where we focus on daily social media postings across our social media network.
- Our newsletter is sent out every Tuesday and includes the top stories from the previous 7 days.
- Year on year our signups grow by roughly 30%.
- Our stats increase by 30-40% year on year.