Tune into e.tv this Sunday, 30 May at 6pm to watch Steve Harvey take the contestants through the game show and find out who wins the cash and prizes.
We will see the Mamaregane Family from Boksburg compete against the Phekun Family from Kempton for a chance to go all the way to Fast Money and stand in line to claim the R75 000 jackpot.
Meet the Mamaregane Family – Boksburg, Johannesburg:
- HLANGA – TEAM CAPTAIN - Accounting science Student and a football fanatic
- PUMEZA – Teacher, who has just rekindled her love for knitting
- LUNGELWA - Retired Health worker who loves gardening and watching sports on TV
- FUNDISWA - Clinical Coding Specialist is passionate about being a change agent
- LWANGA - Chartered Accountant, who had three fractures between 2013 and 2016, which stopped him from
- marrying his wife in 2016 (“the missing rib”)
Meet the Phekun Family – Kempton Park, Johannesburg:
- DAKOTA – TEAM CAPTAIN – A third year Disaster Management Student, who is part of the Unilever Youth Power
- SAVANNAH – Another Teacher in this week’s episode, who fosters kittens and does drone photography
- PATSY – Also a Teacher, that enjoys exercising and taking long walks
- SUSHILA - Inventory Specialist, who loves cooking potato curry
- KARASIE - Bookkeeper that is a BMW enthusiast
Hosted by entertainer, businessman and philanthropist STEVE HARVEY, the popular game show calls on two families in each episode to compete in naming the most popular responses to gathered survey questions in order to win cash and prizes. The game consists of five rounds and each correctly guessed answer is worth a number of points. When a team fails to answer a question, they receive a strike and after three strikes the opposing family has the chance to ‘steal’ the points on the board. At the end of Round 5, the losing family takes their haul home and the other family goes on to play Fast Money in a bid to win the jackpot.
Should you miss any Family Feud SA episodes, catch the repeat on eExtra every Sunday at 13:40.