ITHALA Bags Customer Champion Award For The Second TimeSubmitted by: Thembekile
For the second year in a row, the ordinary people’s bank Ithala SOC Ltd clinched the Customer Champion prize at the annual Naledi Awards event hosted by short-term insurer Mutual & Federal Risk Financing.
Aaron Pather, executive head of insurance at Ithala, said: “We were ranked the number one cell captive insurer in the category for Best Customer Service and Excellent Claims Experience.
“This is indeed a proud moment for Ithala’s insurance division. Our customers are the reason we exist and giving them superior service is what we strive for.”
Dr Thulani Vilakazi, CEO of Ithala SOC Ltd, said: “We pride ourselves on the kind of service we offer our insurance division customers. We are thrilled to have been again chosen for the Customer Champion Award.
“As we celebrate these accomplishments, we are reminded about the core mandate of our organization which is to give back to our people, especially the previously disadvantaged communities.”
- Ithala at the forefront of providing banking services to the people of South Africa
- Ithala SOC Limited continues to strengthen its Governance Structure as it appoints Rikshana Jugoo as Head of Credit and Collections
- Ithala’s bulk buying process hailed by Taxi Owners in Durban
- Ithala celebrates Mandela Day focusing on rebuilding Fundakahle School in Umlazi
- Ithala’s Rural Development Commitment was on full display at Dundee July*