Staying on top of new trends and developments in the debt collection space is one of the best ways to understand how to simplifying regulatory changes and improving debt collection strategies with technology.
Knowledge is power – the more we know, the better we will be able to strengthen efforts in improving the debt collection industry.Attending the annual Debt Collection 2020 Southern Africa Conference, will provide the ideal platform to attendees to get the latest news regarding the new developments – both locally and international.
The conference is taking place on 6 and 7 May 2020 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
This event – Southern Africa’s only debt collection conference for professionals dealing with credit, technology and debt collection – this event is taking place for the fourth time this year.Last year’s event was attended by personnel from debt collection companies, credit providers, banks, insurance companies, service providers and retail.
Some members of the expert speaker panel
- Marina Short, CEO, Consumer Profile Bureau
- Liaquat Soobrathi, Head of Case Management/ Dispute Resolution, Credit Ombudsman
- Perry de Jager, Practice Area Head: Collections & Recoveries Solutions, Principa
- Davina Myburgh, Director - Product, Innovation Solutions Group, TransUnion
- Priyanka Nadioo, Associate Designate (Technology),Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa
- Luvendra Naidu, Associate Vice President - Business Development, Startek
- Pieter-Ben Pienaar, Head: IT and Technology, Nudebt
- Ben Britz, Head: Collections (EFT Debits, Cash, Value Added Services),Independent Consultant
- Lizzy van Niekerk, Chief Executive Officer, Little Rabbit Digital
- Jamie Robertson, Senior Associate, Applied Behavioural Economics - Genesis Analytics
- Julia Standish-White, Analyst, Applied Behavioural Economics - Genesis Analytics
- Michael Kgwadi, Head of Collections, Woolworths Financial Services
- Ross Sibbald, Commercial Director, Striata Marketing Solutions
- Koos Liebenberg, Principal Application Engineer, INOVO
- Michelle Osmond, Business Development Manager, 1Stream
- Carl Knight, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Intel
SOME OF THE TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Applying behavioural economics to influence payment behaviour
- Role of the Credit Ombud
- Utilising technology to improve collections
- Using data insights to optimize debt collection strategies
- What does POPI mean for debt collectors?
- Data analytics and predictive models
- Digital customer experience
- Consumer demand is driving exponential growth and catastrophic failure simultaneously
- Engaging customers on digitalApplying behavioural economics to influence payment behaviour
- Call centre management
- The Power of Email
WHO MUST ATTEND?
Delegates who will be attending will be professionals from banks, debt collection companies, call centres and financial services providers dealing with:*debt collection *debt restructuring *debt recovery *credit management *credit controls *collection management *debt consulting *loans *data management *data analytics *regulation *credit operations *strategy *operation and technology *customer engagement *customer operations *customer services * monitoring *credit risk *KYC *customer due diligence 8 collection technology * IT
Normal registration fee: R8 600 + VAT = R9 890 p.p
EARLY BIRD BROCHURE DISCOUNTED RATES:
- 2 delegates R7 000 + VAT = R 8 050 per delegate
- 3 delegates R6 400 + VAT = R7 360 per delegate
- 5 delegates R5 600 + VAT = R6 440 per delegate
- 8 delegates R5 000 + VAT = R 5 750 per delegate