Keeping abreast of technology changes affecting the banking landscape is tough. From AI and machine learning to mobile, fintechs, digital, data, cloud and many more, new developments are happening all the time.One option in making things a little bit easier to understand is to attend TCI’s upcoming BankTech Southern Africa 2020 Conference.
The BankTech 2020 conference is the only event in SA which will address the pitfalls of legacy systems and empower attendees with the right set of insights to negotiate dealing with and improving legacy systems without impacting on operations.
This event is taking place on 26 & 27 February 2020 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg will feature close to 30 top speakers, eight sessions and a panel discussion. Attending this event will provide the ideal platform to attendees to get the latest news regarding technology developments – both locally and international.
Here are a few topics to be addresses at this event:
- Digital implementation within finance
- Why technology adoption is mandatory
- Disruption of fintechs in the financial industry
- Using behavioural economics to increase the uptake of digital banking platforms
- Fostering business growth through open banking
- How artificial intelligence will benefit financial services
- Exploiting traditional information technology frameworks in governing new technologies
- Addressing regulatory challenges through technology
- Automating fraud detection and prevention
- Embracing cloud in emerging financial services
- Deployment of traditional payment solutions in the cloud
- Big data, analytics and technology
- Data governance implications of moving to the cloud
With more than 100 banking conferences held, Trade Conferences International has for the past 10 years become the leading banking conference organiser in South Africa. With signature events such as Mobile Banking, Payments Southern Africa, Transaction Banking, AML & Financial Crime and Big Data and Analytics in Banking, TCI became a trusted conference organiser for the financial industry.
Normal registration fee: R9 500 + VAT = R10 925 p.p
10% group registrations (3 or more): R8 550 + VAT = R9 832.50
15% group registration (5 or more): R8 075 + VAT = R9 286.25