TCI is once again expecting a great turnout for this year’s Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime Southern Africa 2021 Conference. Judging by the comments from the 2019 event, we are once again expecting a full house. The brochure haws been launched and early bird registration have already started.
The conference will be held on 4 & 5 August 2021 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg. It will be a hybrid event also affording delegates from outside South Africa to attend on-line. Just look at some of the comments from 2019 delegates.
- “It was a pleasure and an honour to take part, so thank you for your invitation and all the professionalism in the planning of the event.” - Nick Maxwell, speaker
- “Vilho, Yurika and Thomas were lovely and animated, speakers kept the audience captivated” - Perusha Ramcorthy, Investec Bank
- “I just wanted to congratulate the team on the AML and Financial Crime Conference. The agenda was very well constructed and offered delegates a large number of perspectives on the cutting edge issues” – Anonymous, Absa
- “Industry trends & topics, networking opportunity was good” - Ana Barbosa, Investec Bank
- “Power packed programme” – Wendy Goromente, Real Estate Advisory Council (Bostwana)
- “Great speakers and topics” – Ilze Calitz, Moivation
- “Speaker knowledge on the AML law was in depth, good choice for the legal speakers. Conference was well organised”– Michael Campbell-Atkins, Independent Consultant
- “Diverse topics surrounding financial crime in general, not just a AML related conference” – Danai Christelis, KMPG
- “Very good coverage of the AML topic and good networking” - Gayle Martin, Freethinking Consulting
- “Great speakers, extremely insightful” –Mathabo Moleleki, Investec“
- Efficient and smoothly ran” – Quinton Stone, Capitec
- “Conference was well organised” – Latief Kaprey, LexisNexis SA
- “Great networking platform” - Joseph Kayira, Montfort Media