At the 2011 Diner’s Club Winelist Awards, the 5-star Hotel Izulu, Ballito, has once again been awarded Platinum status for its extensive wine list. This is the second consecutive year that the Hotel has won an award.
States Managing Director, Grant Pringle: “We are incredibly proud of our hard-working team for achieving this prestigious award. We will strive to continuously present guests with exceptional wine experiences paired with a fine, organically inspired menu. “
Hotel Izulu presents outstanding food and wine experiences for guests and represents the very best that KwaZulu-Natal has to offer.
Guests may choose to dine either in the newest edition to the hotel, Gigi’s Brasserie, the private Chef’s Table in the heart of the working kitchen, the romantic Wine Cellar or alongside the pool situated in the Hotel’s manicured organic gardens.
This press release has been distributed on behalf of our client, Hotel Izulu.
For further media information and photos please contact:
The P.R Team, Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: + 27 (0) 21 419 2390/1
The P.R Team was established in 1998 in Cape Town, South Africa as a boutique Public Relations & Publicity Company specialising in hospitality, leisure and celebrity representation.
The P.R. Team is committed to delivering an unsurpassed service ensuring each client brief is met and delivered without exception, rolling our sleeves up until the job is done.
Over the years our clients have chosen us due to our highly competent and professional service, after all, there are no second chances in P.R!
Latest from The P.R Team
- Relais & Châteaux celebrates culinary arts! On 26, 27 and 28 September during the 4th edition of the Festival of Gastronomy
- Culinary Arts by Relais & Châteaux showcased during Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille on 6 and 7 September 2014
- Hotel Izulu Welcomes Paul Cluver to August Wine Market
- Kurland Hotel Package for Plett Wine & Bubbly Festival
- Hotel Izulu Welcomes Klein Constantia Wine Estate to July Wine Market