In April of 2012 the first South African resource for Hypnosis Professionals was launched by Leo Gopal.
The South African Hypnosis Network [SAHN] was founded with the mission to improve the accessibility of hypnosis resources and education for all hypnotists and hypnotherapists in South Africa.
SAHN is a completely non-profit, non-affiliated, independent and democratic modern entity that gives you complete access to valuable resources as hypnosis professionals to further the profession of hypnotism in South Africa.
SAHN holds most of its valuable resources online so that it is completely accessible to anyone with an internet connection wherever you are.
Within the South African Hypnosis Network you will find:
- Research into the effectiveness of Hypnosis as a therapy
- Educational Psychological Guides
- Hypnosis Marketing Tips for Hypnotists and Hypnotherapists
- Real-World Meeting Dates with the Hypnosis Guild of Southern Africa (operated by Thomas Budge)
- A Complete Directory dedicated to the listing of hypnosis professionals across South Africa
- A Full-Fledged Hypnosis Discussion Forum (First of its Kind in South Africa)
- ..And much more resources still to come!
As any new organisation there will be difficulties along the path, but the current Goals of SAHN which are still growing and being fulfilled are:
- To provide a platform for everyone interested in Hypnosis
- To Unite the Hypnosis community and provide a platform for mentorship
- To promote public awareness of hypnosis and hypnotherapy
- To up-skill and increase the standards of education of hypnotists/hypnotherapists
- To have an always available centre of resources for hypnosis online
- To gain credibility for hypnosis and hypnotists/hypnotherapists in SA
- To assist Hypnotists/Hypnotherapists with more than just hypnosis (marketing advice, etc)
SAHN is for anyone interested in Hypnosis or who currently has a full-fledged career in the field of Hypnosis, there is no discrimination on education, school, career path, etc.
“SAHN is open to all, and it is the Evolution of Hypnosis in South Africa”, says SAHN founder Leo Gopal
If you would like to find out more about SAHN:
Feel free to visit the website at www.HypnosisNetwork.co.za
- Article Website (full URL incl http://): http://www.hypnosisnetwork.co.za
- Company: South African Hypnosis Network [SAHN]
- Tel Number: 078 4511 757
Author Bio (100 Words Maximum):
Leo Gopal is master hypnotist, influence expert, seasoned marketer and philanthropist to name just a few.
Leo began his journey in the hypnosis world when he was in his mid-teens many years ago. He began with an almost obsessive, contagious passion that has been described as a hypnotic fever to learn the arts.
He was trained, coached and mentored by many of the greats around the world and realised that the world is full of people like him but not as fortunate to learn from such great sources as resources for learning hypnotism was kept for “adults”.
Along with another teenage Hypnotist, Nathan Thomas, Leo Gopal co-founded the International Association for Teenage Hypnotists (IATH) in 2008 where they gave free hypnosis lessons and tutorials emphasising ethics and safety freely to other teens.
The popularity of IATH grew and its founders were also getting older where they noticed that almost half the members on IATH were appreciating their work in the hypnosis world and were much older than their teenage years, so in 2010 for IATH’s third anniversary – they re-launched the IATH as the International Association for Youth Hypnotists (IAYH) which it still is today.
Leo Gopal is also the founder and president of an International Hypnosis Training Institute called Tulsi Hypnosis Institute which has its head offices in his hometown in South Africa. As you can see, Leo has an immense passion for teaching and spreading knowledge of hypnosis.
Being passionate about the human mind, how it operates and how its influenced, Leo also has a deep rooted background in marketing, sales, influence and networking which he also teaches for the benefit of his various audiences.
Believing in the goodness of humanity, Leo has also brought to South Africa the movement of Pay It Forward, which is a movement believing that one should do good deeds for others and not expecting it to be paid back in return but to open up the caring to pay good deeds forward and eventually have it return full circle.
Leo has undertaken various projects to improve the state of hypnosis and hypnotherapy which he mostly does through his quality hypnosis training. However, he has a huge focus in the development of hypnosis in South Africa and is the creator of the South African Hypnosis Network (SAHN) which consists of a Hypnotist/Hypnotherapist Directory and resource base, a Hypnosis community Forum and access to the The Hypnosis Guild of Southern Africa. The aim is to create unity and community with hypnotists in South Africa and providing them with the resources needed to best benefit the industry at large.
Other than those many projects, he has an immense sweet tooth especially for Lindt and Ferrero chocolate, has been nicknamed by many as "The Enchanter" for his hypnosis style and his favourite word is “Awesome”. :)
Latest from Leo Gopal
- The Hypnosis Guild of Southern Africa host the next meeting of Hypnosis Professionals in August (JHB & CTN)
- Research Shows Hypnosis Is Effective In Assisting to Quit Smoking and other Addictions
- Research Shows Hypnosis Is Effective In Assisting with Weight Loss
- Research shows Hypnosis is Effective in Assisting Pain Management, Healing and Recovery